- Via common carrier. Driver parks where driveway and street meet.
- Driver lowers freight via liftgate to ground level
- Homeowner responsibility to bring goods into home
- Driver does not assist
- Driver does not remove debris or packaging materials.
Front Door delivery
- Via home delivery specialty carrier.
- Driver pulls into driveway as close to front door as he can get to safely.
- Driver brings cartons* to threshhold of door closest to the delivery vehicle.
- Driver removes pallets and shrinkwrap from site.
* driver does not handle vanities, pantries, butcher-block counters, bathtubs, or island panels. Those items must be removed from truck by homeowner.
Front Door Delivery costs extra